1. Babylon-Idiomas about the school
The schoolswas established in 2002 and we've grown ever since to
become one of the leading language learning institutes in the world.
Babylon Idiomas was voted best Spanish language school in 2008 (and nominated in 2007, 2009 and 2010)
for more information visit the website www.Babylon-Idiomas.com
2. AIP Language Institute A Spanish Language and Cultural Institute located in Valencia,
the Mediterranean coast of Spain. AIP Language Institute offers you
a combination of efficient Spanish language learning and educational
holidays in order to give you a truly fulfilling Spanish
immersion experience in Valencia.
for more information visit the website www.spanishinvalencia.com
3. INTEREUROPA A Spanish course in Valencia with Intereuropa is a superb combined package. Whether you want to learn Spanish or improve your language skills, you will be able to have a great time in Spain while you're doing it
for more information visit the website www.intereuropa.es
4. Don Quijote In coastal Valencia, the don Quijote Spanish school offers you a modern building in the heart of the city's university district, freshly renovated with equal focus on technology, comfort and quality, equally convenient to both the city's cosmopolitan center and its sun-drenched Mediterranean beaches. This is the ideal place to learn Spanish in Valencia.
don Quijote Spanish school in Valencia is the ideal base from which to explore the city, with a street car / trolley stop just across from the premises, along with a stop for several central bus lines. From the green oasis of the university district, you can comfortably travel to the Plaza Mayor in 15 minutes and the beach in just 5.
for more information visit the website www.donquijote.org
5. Estudio Hispanico Our aim is to help you learn as much Spanish as possible in the time available to you, whilst at the same time do our very best to ensure that you have a thoroughly enjoyable experience on the Spanish language course of your choice.
Our students come to Spain from all over the world to learn Spanish, from a wide range of nationalities, with different needs and interests. For this reason, at each of our schools we offer a wide range of Spanish courses and levels. We will have a course suitable for you.The teaching approach is modern and communicative, which means students at our schools learn Spanish by using it in class, rather than just 'studying it' passively. Above all, we want our courses to give our students not just a theoretical knowledge of Spanish but also a practical ability to use the language, to understand the language and be able to express themselves clearly in it. Our enthusiastic and highly-motivated teaching team at each school will do their best to ensure that you have an extremely effective, yet at the same time very enjoyable, language learning experience. Studying Spanish in Spain, in this way, is by far the most effective way to learn Spanish.
for more information visit the website www.estudiohispanico.com
6. Taronja School TANDEM Valencia is unique, fresh and dynamic. You have never seen a Spanish school like this! It is a special Spanish language school created by VULTURE, the trendiest Spanish University Magazine. Thanks to this relationship our students are in permanent contact with other Spanish university students. Our school is located right in the city centre, in a 19th century building, surrounded by a beautiful pedestrian area and only 15 minutes from the beach.
Once inside the school you will discover that every single corner of it has been carefully decorated by different Valencian artists. This creates a wonderful atmosphere for your language study that combined with an extensive social/cultural program
for more information visit the website www.tandem-schools.com